Is she the Emperor’s hand, or does she just want some black coffee? Mara Janeway might be our favorite mashup yet, if only because we truly love both of the characters so much. (And yesterday was Kate Mulgerw’s birthday!) Plus, Captain Janeway bossing Luke around sounds pretty good to us. Blue milk in your black coffee, m’lady?
Your daily collection of offsite links include real spaceships, Star Wars secrets, and that one thing you didn’t know about The Hunger Games.
(Fan art by Belanna)
- SF Signal talks to the publisher of Apex, Jason Sizemore.
- Hey kid! You wanna go to Mars? Well, you’re not alone. So does EVERYONE.
- Michael Bay says you can calm down: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will remain mutants. NOT aliens.
- Set photos of Spidey and Jamie Foxx!
- Get this Batman car seat for your kid!. Wait. Don’t.
- Will Colin Firth show up in the film version of Mark Millar’s Secret Service?
- Did YOU know that Suzanne Collins wrote for Clarissa Explains It All? (Katniss explains it all?)
- Virgin’s SpaceShipTwo is soaring. Really happening.
- Buzzfeed’s guide to the TARDIS throughout the years.
- Just how real was the Russell Tovey screen test for the 11th Doctor? Well...
- Carrie Fisher is messing with everyone again. Will probably be in new Star Wars.
- Will Disney and Kathleen Kennedy let J.J. Abrams keep Star Wars stuff a secret?
- Bryan Fuller would make Angela Bassett captain of a Star Trek TV show.
- Rod Roddenberry is really serious about pushing Paramount to do a new Star Trek TV show.
- Details on new Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-ray.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.