Coming from artist Kevin Wada, this beautiful illustration shows a James Bond un-stuck in time hanging out with baddies of the past, including Jaws, OddJob, and Xenia Onatopp. Look how happy Bond looks to be hanging out with these folks! It’s like a who’s-gonna-try-to-tie-me-up-first family reunion!
Your daily collection of offsite links are near as dastardly, but certainly as fun, including all sorts of crazy Doctor Who rumors, the deal with Isaac Asimov’s house, and more!
- So…S.H.I.E.L.D. still hasn’t really been picked up by ABC. What does that mean for your favorite characters?
- Help The Philadelphia Weekly get a historical marker on Isaac Asimov’s house.
- Want a pirate ship? You can get one on Craigslist.
- You never know, there may one day be a sequel to The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzia Across the 8th Dimension.
- Felicia Day shows her love for Saga while on Supernatural.
- Um. That one song you liked in the 90’s sung in Klingon.
- Does this revelation about certain characters in Avengers 2 mean X-Men is finally merging with the cinematic marvel universe?
- Paltrow doesn’t think there will be an Iron Man 4.
- Latest trailer for Star Trek Into Darkness is from Japan.
- New Pacific Rim posters.
- There will be a box set featuring all the Doctor’s regenerations.
- Alex Kingston and John Barrowman want their own TV show. Somehow not called Torchwood Song?
- Torchwood will never return. Or will it? Eve Myles wants it.
- This crazy Doctor Who rumor has popped up again. Possible spoiler about who John Hurt is playing. (And another picture which makes it seem real.)
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.