Oh, man! To be a fly on the back of Toto or Alice’s cat (Is it Dinah? Alice has many cats at the start of Through the Looking Glass, so we’re not sure which one that is. But there is a Cheshire vibe there, too!) These are two of our favorite gals in the ultimate over-sharring fest of all time. (Artist unknown; we saw this on Facebook via Pandora Spocks.)
Your daily offsite links are like a conversation between Dorothy Gale and Alice, only without the heavy drug use. Highlights include Katee Sackhoff on Riddick, Superman news and more!
- Katee Sackoff talks about troubles with her Riddick role.
- Sherlock producer really wants fans to calm down.
- Oh, Anthony Daniels, I guess they’ll probably let you in Star Wars again.
- Billie Piper has kissed both Matt Smith and David Tennant. Talks about both.
- Fan-made Doctor Who music video has a shockingly good Matt Smith lookalike.
- People are facing things with their backs to the camera.
- Veronica Mars will be all up in Comic-Con. Here’s how.
- New Star Trek fan series, Star Trek Continues, got the guy who played Apollo to play Apollo again. How do you feel now?
Superman & Batman
- There will be no Kryptonite in Man of Steel.
- Batman fights for family and lives for love. Really.
- Somehow Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale are “officially” not involved in Justice League.
- New pictures from Man of Steel. Is that Ursa?
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.