We know this one has been making the rounds on the inter-webs, but we really love this picture of Tom Hardy hanging out with a tiny Bane who will surely never learn to speak properly thanks to his hero-worship. But seriously, how awesome is this kid? How awesome is Tom Hardy? How awesome are you? Good morning!
Your collection of daily offsite links will answer your questions about who is more popular between Chris Pine and Benedict Cumberbatch, give you some solid book news, make you a better person, and more!
- Jerky computers are jerks.
- David Tennant still a little hurt about not being asked to carry the torch in the 2012 Olympics.
- The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker will be a film directed by Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke.
- This Masters of the Universe thing has come to life!
- Latest statement from Night Shade Books editor-in-chief.
- Mouse versions of your favorite nerd characters. Because you need this.
- This guy thinks Luke and Leia might have, um…done it? He might be right?
- Watch the preview video for Jeffery Brown’s next Star Wars Children’s book “Vader’s Little Princess.”
- This is a list of Star Wars video games that were good, bad, or meh, according to this particular person.
- So apparently, Benedict Cumberbatch gets off a plane in Japan and people freak out, but nobody cares about Chris Pine.
- Ron Moore believes Star Trek is better as a TV show. (Some of us think he’s right!)
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.