The shield generator must not be working in Finland, because this Star Destroyer managed to sneak in undectected! Seriously, we’re pretty sure that the only thing cooler than this cloud is the awesome castle its hanging over. We saw this over on DeathStarPr’s Twitter account.
Highlights of your daily offsite links include Greek superheroes, Moffat’s latest Who chatter, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes casting and more!
- New Kick-Ass 2 trailer is living up to its name.
- Greek myths mashed-up with superheroes.
- Wait, G.I. Joe Retaliation is good?
- Lindelof tries to set the record straight about Prometheus 2.
- Judy Greer will play a chimp in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
- Lauren Beaukes may write Golidlocks for Fables.
- All about Leigh Brackett’s planetary romances.
- The new Masters of the Universe movie is happening.
- Don’t expecte Electro to wear that crazy suit from the classic comics.
- Steven Moffat talks about getting some female writers!
- Moffat claims the 50th will not turn into a “fan fest.”
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.