The punchline at the end of this joke was “…and that’s why they call it the fourth law of robotics!” However, we have no idea about the joke’s set-up. Nor do we really know where this awesome picture of Roddenberry and Asimov bro-ing down came from, but we love it.
Your collection of daily offsite links include more love, some hacker smack talk, an awesome lost Alien 3 script and more!
- Do you like the word “mainframe?” Here’s a bunch of hacker talk in one video.
- Slideshow of Game of Thrones actors in and out of character. Which ones look totally different?
- William Gibson’s unused script for Alien 3 has turned up online. Confirmed to be real by Gibson’s own tweet!
- There is enough mana for this Magic: The Gathering dress to be summoned.
- The first 15 minutes of the new science fiction show Defiance is now online.
Brannon Braga says that if you watch Enterprise enough on Netflix, Enterprise will
appear and destroy youmaybe get another season.
- First Ender’s Game trailer will debut with Star Trek Into Darkness.
- If you’re a Jedi and you’re living in Scotland, you can have a Jedi Wedding.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.