Would Pokémon be improved by the addition of Nicolas Cage’s voice? Go ahead, imagine him saying “gotta catch ’em all” right now. We saw this Cage-Blastoise over on this tumblr page, which contains Cage as all 151 first generation Pokemon. You have to Cage them all.
Your collection of daily offsite links include tons of Star Trek stuff, scenes from PAX East, and the latest on the Doctor Who 50th.
- John Barrowman has confirmed he will not be in the 50th anniversary episode of Doctor Who. Cry for Captain Jack!.
- Don’t make Riddick angry in this new Riddick 3 teaser trailer.
- Some people have been cast as turtles in the new TMNT. Get angry.
- Writer/photographer Matt Marquez took some great photos at PAX East last weekend.
- J.J. Abrams says nearly nothing about Star Wars Episode VII.
- The only thing missing from this fan-made Episode VII poster is stuff falling off the now-broken-down Falcon.
- Uhura has a Klingon disruptor in this new Star Trek Into Darkness picture.
- Brannon Braga and Rick Berman talk about getting lunch. Also, Enterprise.
- There was a giant Starfleet symbol projected over London.
- Here’s William Shatner on a cake. With a horse.
- Awesome new cast photo for Empire magazine.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.