Don’t underestimate my jump shot, Master! Seriously, I am going to drive to the hole and if you’re still there, you’re my enemy!
This art comes to us from Mark Rubio, and we think it could only be made better by adding Bill Murray. I mean, whoa, he doesn’t play defense! Your daily offsite links feature Voyager I pushing its boundaries, a five-year-old paleontologist, Downton zombies and more!
- Voyager I has NOT left the Solar System. Well, it all depends on what your definition of the Solar System is. (Also, no word on whether it will/will not touch the creator.)
- Remake of Pete’s Dragon will not be your candle on the water.
- SF Signal talks about “unnecessary reboots”
- Viggo Mortensen saw The Hobbit with a bunch of kids and described it like a “party.” Best party ever?
- Transformers 4 plot “spoiled” by Michigan Film Office. Somehow fortune cookies and dart boards were not involved.
- Can you do the Urkel? Do you want to?
- Downton Abbey zombies! (Also, spoilers)
- Wonderful behind-the-scenes photos and tidbits about the The Wrath of Khan.
- This five-year-old discovered a new genus of extinct pterosaur. Her name is Daisy, the creature will now be called Vertidraco daisymorissae. (Image via The Mary Sue)
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.