Yesterday was the birthday of Beetlejuice and in celebration, we found this awesome fan art which combines it with Star Wars. As much as we like Boba Fett, I think most people would root for Beetlejuice in any given situation. (Art by Dennis Hart, via Geek Tyrant.)
Your daily offsite links are dancing on the ceiling.
- Doctor Who behind-the-scenes rumble.
- Spock saves lives.
- No one is confirmed for Star Wars.
- Just in time for the new Bowie album: was there life on Mars?
- Spock saved the souls of teenagers in the 60’s!
Beetlejuiceris actually happening!
- New featurette for Oblivion.
- A new Klingon phrase book is coming out. Preview it here.
- Caroline Skinner has stepped down as the producer of Doctor Who.
- Karl Urban is all set to be in a J.J. Abrams robot cop movie. (Maybe it’s that robot cop who tried to give little-kid Kirk a speeding ticket?)
- Lindelof says: seriously, everyone, we’re not going to tell you Cumberbatch is Khan. (He’s totally Khan.)
- Did you know Disney has started releasing NEW Mickey Mouse shorts? Well they have.
Disney exec Bob Inger is like um…no…Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, and Mark Hamill are NOT confirmed for Star Wars: Episode VII.
“But you are,” he added, laughing maniacally and fading into thin air.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.