If Spock had a daughter, she would likely be awesome. (Particularly if Christine Chapel was the mom, sorry New-Uhura! We’re Spock/Chapel shippers here.) This art comes to us from artist Phil Noto, and was posted on the Midtown Comics tumblr.
Your daily offsite links are highly illogical. Highlights include:
- What really happened to all the raptors.
- The future of Oz.
- Why Amy and Rory couldn’t just move.
- This Buzzfeed list features badass scars, which is great, but Indiana Jones is some how excluded?
- This person might be pregnant with the dark side.
- Joss Whedon reveals a little bit about how his Wonder Woman movie got brutally killed.
- How come Amy and Rory couldn’t just meet the Doctor in another city? Moffat explains.
- The author Drinking With Men—Rosie Schaap—lists her favorite bar scenes in movies, including Star Wars!
- Great webcomic about the voyage of astronaut Chris Hadfield.
- Topless Robot thinks these classic characters from the Oz books should be in movies!
There’s already a sequel to Oz The Great and Powerful in the works
titled Oz The So-So and Non-Influential,as yet untitled.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.