Calvin has crashed his flying saucer IN THE REAL WORLD! This great series of images imagines what the world would be like if Calvin and Hobbes found themselves in real-life settings. It almost makes us wish our plush tiger would come to life and
eat us have adventures with us.
Highlights include of your daily offsite links include:
- Superman tells us he’s selfless.
- The latest hints about Game of Thrones season 3.
- Han Solo should be a girl.
- Latest Inspector Spacetime segment from Community.
- Apparently, this new Iron Man 3 poster featuring Ben Kingsley is too awesome to even look at.
- A story-by-story breakdown of the latest issue of Asimov’s on SF Signal.
- Henry Cavill makes everyone feel great by claiming Man of Steel is a “selfless” film.
- A volcano erupting looks crazy if you’re in space.
- Iron Man suits made from cardboard. But are they environmentally friendly?
- A decent case for making young Han Solo a woman.
- If Charlie Brown were Captain America.
- Here’s a bunch of “geek squads” that, as it turns out, were actually totally cool.
- New HAWP features the return of Ash and Anthony’s mom!
- Steven Erikson on Geek’s Guide to the Galaxy.
- Some pictures of folks in a lightsaber school in San Francisco. There are new openings after every class. *snerk*
- Half in the Bag reviews A Good Day to Die Hard.
- A kooky Taiwanese animated fan-made trailer for Daniel H. Wilson’s Robopocalypse.
- New Game of Thrones ad on EW has the shadow of a DRAGON!
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.