And, so we beat on, Mega-Zords against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past. Or so says the Fitzgerald version of the Green Ranger! We saw these nerdy versions classic portraits by Hillary White on The Mary Sue and decided the Green Ranger was the suavest. How’d he get to be so damn suave?
Your daily collection of offsite links is drinking a gin rickey while ninja kicking a plastic monster.
- Mark Hamill says someone is paying attention to him.
- Upcoming photos from tons of cool stuff. (Really!)
- Hey. You like tattoos? You like Evil Dead? Talk to Bruce Campbell.
- Bruce Campbell will pay you to get a tattoo.
- The space station in orbit of our little planet is okay. Don’t worry.
- Forthcoming SyFy series Defiance shows off tons of new photos.
- Mark Hamill on original Star Wars cast reunion: “they’re talking to us.”
- SF Signal wonders: what’s the next big thing in speculative fiction?
- Monsters University drops a bunch of new images.
- This is the tiniest itty-bitiest exoplanet in the whole wide universe. (That we know of.)
- Do we actually need Bond in 3D? If so, here’s a ranking of which 007 outing would be the worst in 3D all the way to the best.
Daft PunkJohn Williams still wants make beautiful music for Star Wars sequels.
- College Humor’s 25 best Comic Book Villains of All-Time.
- Bring a towel! AND these cute Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy bookmarks.
- Crazy appearances from DS9 aliens in latest Into Darkness Trek comic.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby could do a Mega-Zord thing, if it wanted to.