What’s the key to unlocking the riddle of Voldemort’s sweet heart? Celine Dion. The dark lord cannot get enough of Celine Dion and is partially responsible for bestowing upon her the the magical power of the siren which allows her to destroy everyone in her path. Also, Jack will paint Voldemort now.
Your daily collection of offsite links didn’t even bother make James Cameron joke there. Highlights include:
- Neal Stephenson’s Reamde heading to Fox.
- Ronnie the Bear will become a superhero.
- Battlestar Galactica and Bryan Singer “news.”
- Ewan McGregor would “make up some stuff” about Obi-Wan living in the desert if people wanted it.
- Which Disney prince is the hottest? The answer may shock you.
- You’ve been warned about this trailer for Danny Boyle’s new movie Trance.
- Which vampire is the deadliest? Is it the Walrus?
- The table of contents for new anthology Old Mars edited by George R.R. Martin and Gardner Dozois.
- Want to check out the Game of Thrones blacksmith? Of course you do.
- This picture from NASA is totally a space Valentine.
- New images of the characters of SyFy’s Defiance.
- Do you know Scooby-Doo well enough to get upset about the dumb guest stars? If not, here’s a list of dumb Scooby-Doo guest stars!
- New IMAX poster for Jurassic Park in 3D.
- Rupert “Ronnie the Bear” Grint to star in the comic book-ish sitcom, Super Clyde.
- Neal Stephenson’s novel Reamde will be adapted by Fox for television.
- Surprising no one, Bryan Singer says his Battlestar Galactica movie is indefinitely on hold.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby doesn’t know any icebergs personally.