So, in this interview William Shatner calls J.J. Abrams a “pig.” This refers to J.J. apparently “hogging”everything like Star Trek, Star Wars and the eventual Sliders reboot. And though this is only a rumor
we’ve invented, we’ve heard contemporary Shatner is teaming up with this 60’s Shatner (pictured here) in the Nexus to stop J.J. Abrams. His exact words: “come back with me, help me stop Abrams.”
Your daily offsite links are making a difference, again. Highlights include:
- Bryan Singer is confusing us.
- The best LEGO things ever. Really.
- All about the fake zombie scare in Montana.
- New Genevieve Valentine story on Lightspeed: “Abyssus Abyssum Invocat.”
- BuzzFeed declares this list features the 21 coolest things ever made out of Lego. And they are not kidding around!
- Giant list on Wired from lots of folks about what made Star Wars so important.
- BBC has an Atlantis show in the works. Begin making jokes about how little we know about it.
- This is the whole Alien/Prometheus story in five minutes!
- In Montana, there was a zombie warning issued on local TV.
- SF Signal chats with Adam Christopher.
- A tiny bit of new Doctor Who footage in the BBC drama ad.
- Yesterday was the 20th anniversary of Groundhog Day. Here’s 20 things Vulture had to say about it!
- A snapshot of the whole Whedon team during the S.H.I.E.L.D. filming.
Star Trek Into Darkness
- Stop the presses: Zachary Quinto says things “happen” to Spock in Star Trek Into Darkness.
- Preview of the new Star Trek video game looks sort of amazing.
- There might be an all CG character in X-Men: Days of Future past. May or may not be Nightcrawler.
- Bryan Singer is like, yeah, Halle Berry, maybe. But also maybe not.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Risk is Stubby’s business. It’s why Stubby is aboard…Stubby.