Look at this stuff! Isn’t it neat? Wouldn’t you think my AWESOME TIME MACHINE is complete? Is Ariel the girl who waited? How will the Doctor keep Ariel alive? Some awesome forcefield? A ganger-version of Ariel?
This wonderful art is only one in a series of Disney princesses being enticed by the Doctor and comes to us from Karen Hallion. Your offsite links are gonna live out of these waters.
- BIG ASS SPIDER
- Average Shark has things to say on Twitter
- What Stephen King thinks about your ideas about a Shining prequel.
- Deathstroke turned up on Arrow. There were some opinions about it.
- Stephen King would be “just as happy if they didn’t” in regard to Hollywood prequel to The Shining.
- SF Signal’s latest podcast features Mary Robinette Kowal.
- Hello Kitty…in….space!
- Are you following The Average Shark on Twitter? You should be.
- Look this animatronic dino totally rocks.
- What has to be in a new Thunderbirds series.
- Giant roundup of Steampunk books on Wired, including Steampunk Holmes: Legacy of the Nautilus.
- Okay, so Chris Pratt of Parks and Recreation is in Guardians of the Galaxy, here’s the rest of the cast in Guardians guises.
- OMG, guys. Have you seen the trailer for BIG ASS SPIDER yet?
- New Star Trek Into Darkness photos from EW.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com and would totally have done a better job at explaining all those human objects to Ariel than that stupid seagull.