Most paleontologists agree that the crest-bone of the Parasaurolophus was used to make awesome noises, but we now know these creatures were also capable of an optic blast! This art is by David Restro comes to us from way back in 2010 over on iGeektrooper where they have more Marvel/dinosaur mash-ups.
Your daily offsite links will either be recruited by Magneto, Professor X, or Cousin Balki. Highlights include:
- Zod would never kneel before Lucas.
- The giant Babylon 5 party coming to the southwest.
- David Tennant pretends to be Morgan Freeman.
- Phoenix Comic-Con will have a giant Babylon 5 reunion!
- Why Terrence Stamp didn’t kneel before Lucas.
- Joss Whedon wants you to know that he’ll never stop talking about bringing Firefly back.
- What exactly is going on with Superman and Wonder Woman?
- Wait. Does this mean Iron Man 3 will feature other unexpected Marvel heroes?
- The Goblin King will eat your children.
- Is YA just regular fiction rebranded? SF Signal discusses.
- David Tennant thinks he can be Morgan Freeman now. Narrates a documentary about penguins.
- James Franco thinks The Amazing Spider-Man was “eh.”
- The new Lois Lane (Amy Adams) has an iPad!
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars has been taken off Cartoon Network. (Will it get brought back by Disney?)
- What would The Instagram of Dorian Gray look like? Something like this!
- Terrifying Benedict Cumberbatch bust.
- DC Comics teases at WTF moments coming in April.
- The latest dinosaur fossil to further the case that birds evolved much earlier than was thought.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby’s mutant power is being a really slick-ass rocket that drinks coffee.