If the Dude was in The Neverending Story, there would be no problems. Also, Falcor totally abides. Or Falcor sort of ties the whole room together. Or, shut the f**k up, Atreyu! (Art by rabbitooth)
Your daily offsite links are sadly NOT full of a ton of mashups. But they are super chilled out and drinking the Internet-link version of a white russian. Highlights include:
- Hogwarts is a lie!
- The grandparent of all crocs.
- The best Captain Marvel EVER.
- Every single title-card from Batman: The Animated Series.
- Hogwarts is all in your head, man. (And other literary conspiracies.)
- Paul Giamatti might butt heads with Andrew Garfield in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 as the Rhino!
- Look! It’s the sea-dwelling dinosaur-time ancestor of crocodiles!
- Make your own Batgirl tights. DO IT.
- Christopher Eccleston will record a radio drama version of 1984.
- Flight of the Navigator is out on Blu Ray!
- What happens to Star Trek now that Abrams is doing Star Wars?
- Really impressive Captain Marvel cosplayer.
- Look at all these awesome SFF prison breaks.
- Brad Bird’s new project is called Tomorrowland.
- Patrick Stewart explains acting.
- New Lonely Island video has an awesome titanium suit.
- So…if Man of Steel doesn’t do well, there might not be a Justice League movie.
- Are these pictures of Nicolas Cage as Superman for real?
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby worries the mail man is a spy.