We saw this fan art over on thedoctorandgallifrey.tumblr and thought it was adorable. The 9th, 10th, and 11th Doctors finally explaining to Sherlock the one thing he doesn’t understand: THE SOLAR SYSTEM! It does matter if we go round and round the garden like a teddy bear, you know.
Your daily offsite links will explain even more stuff to you. Highlights include:
- An ex-Power Ranger continues to inspire us.
- A bunch MORE X-Men are joining Days of Future Past.
- 3D Star Wars? Yeah, that’s OVER.
- Even more X-Men to appear in X-Men: Days of Future Past. Now with more Kitty Pryde, Rogue, and Iceman!
- Latest J. J. Abrams Star Wars: Episode VII news.
- Doctor Who meets Inspector Spacetime.
- Neil Gaiman on NPR.
- Will S.H.I.E.L.D. have some Cobie Smulders action?
- Student and teacher shared fun moment over Sherlock “Stayin’ Alive” reference.
- Guess who else was confused by the ending of Battlestar Galactica? Gauis Baltar!
- Here’s your next month’s cover of GQ: Logan (The Wolverine) in an awesome suit.
- Were you exicted about 3D Star Wars? Too bad. It’s OVER.
- SF Signal lists its Hugo ballot suggestions.
- A real ex-Power Ranger just karate-chopped blocks of wood while skydiving!
- Why Jeremy Renner hates Hansel & Gretel.
- More Marvel characters who will get their own movies.
- Will there be CGI-Christopher Reeve in Man of Steel? (Also, no Dean Cain cameo?)
- Empire Magazine releases new pictures from Man of Steel.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby knows as much about sports as Sherlock knows about the Solar System.