Back in the lost days of the 90’s, William Shatner was on seaQuest and he needed to disguise himself quickly! Luckily, Darwin the dolphin gave him an awesome fake moustache which happened to be floating in the pool. Shatner’s identity was concealed, and for years, everyone forgot he was on seaQuest. Is Darwin the dolphin still alive you ask? He was never real. He was a robot dolphin. Truth.
Your assortment of offsite links have more truths you might not be ready for. Highlights include:
- The diamond planet is real!
- More stuff about seaQuest. Also, Kevin Sorbo.
- Nothing weird is happening in this Star Trek: TNG Craigslist ad.
- Fringe ENDS on Friday. Get ready with these preview videos.
- DEBUNKED: Zack Snyder is NOT doing a a Star Wars movie.
- When is Gravity coming out? On this date.
- Is Robert Picardo complaining about Star Trek: Voyager? Kind of!
- White House to nerds: stop sending weird petitions.
- Kevin Sorbo, that one guy from seaQuest, and other 90’s SF hunks. Where are they now?
- Would you respond to this Star Trek: The Next Generation Craigslist ad?
- Are you sick of hearing about the eventual existence of another Wonder Woman show on the CW? Well, maybe it will feature U.K. Being Human’s Amy Manson.
- Colin Baker stars in a new Doctor Who audio adventure called “The Wrong Doctors” Um….
- Eoin Colfer talks about his Doctor Who short story in this video.
- Heat Vision talks to the filmmakers of Stephenie Meyer’s The Host.
- Geek’s Guide to the Galaxy interviews Cory Doctorow.
- Alert Donna Noble! A planet with a core of DIAMONDS has been located?
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby can speak dolphin. Loves tuna. Preferred Michael Ironside.