Signature drink of the publishing industry or just some cheeky Irish whiskey? (Can’t it be both?)
If you’ll excuse us, we’re going to pass this bottle around and pretend we never wrote about the following offsite links:
- Gary Busey explains hobbits.
- New poster for Catching Fire.
- Same-gender relationships in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
The Walking Dead will welcome its third showrunner for its fourth season. Working
for AMCon highly-rated but comically uneven zombie TV must be stressful!
- Peter Dinklage and Lena Headey created an unscripted, improvised scene to explain some of the animosity between their Game of Thrones characters.
- Warner Bros will re-imagine Homer’s The Odyssey in space for an upcoming movie, won’t call it Star Trek: Voyager or Lost In Space or Battlestar Galactica but might call it something like Space Odyssey?
- Star Wars: The Old Republic will soon allow same-gender relationships in-game!
- Come sit on this hilltop and let Gary Busey explain hobbits to you.
- First we petitioned the White House to build a Death Star. Then they (very sweetly) said no. Now the Galactic Empire has issued their response.
- A Firefly fan calculated the force needed for the Reavers to pierce the cockpit window and kill Wash in Serenity. Could Wash be saved by bad science? Well….
- Good news! It would look super boring to actually travel at light speed. Wait….
- The movie poster for Catching Fire has been released. (DO YOU SEE THE CLOCK ARENA IMAGERY?)
- Martha Jones will not be in whatever it is Doctor Who is doing for its 50th anniversary.
- The next Muppets movie will be in theaters on March 21, 2014. Will feature Ricky Gervais belittling creatures made of felt.
- There is a city in Peru that has no roads leading to it but houses half a million people.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is a nice rocket once you get to know it.