Yes. Look closer. Sure, they are Star Wars unicorns, and they have lightsabers instead of horns (or horn lightsabers) but can you spot the other amazing thing about them? Do you see it? Yes? Good.
Now that you’ve taken your first step into a larger world, here’s a sample of what waits for you in your collection of daily offsite links.
- At this point, everyone is rumored to be in Guardians of the Galaxy. Let’s just start making our own rumors up: Lindsay Lohan is in Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Hansel and Gretel get potty mouths.
- Leia flies an X-Wing. FOR REAL THIS TIME.
- The Ten Best Geek Movies of 2012 according to Topless Robot.
- New NSFW trailer for Hansel and Gretel.
- Interview with paranormal romance author Claire Ashgrove on SF Signal.
- This website measures what’s going on in the Solar System: RIGHT NOW.
- Does this Neil Gaiman tweet reveal that he is one of the “well-known children’s authors” working on the Doctor Who project?
- Even more casting rumors about Guardians of the Galaxy, now featuring Lex Luthor and that guy from The Office.
- All about the cool upcoming Star Wars comic series in which Leia becomes a pilot, and other continuity goes bye-bye.
- All the front page headlines from the Hill Valley Telegraph.
- Pointless action figures! (Featuring mutated Tom Paris!) But pointless? We’re actually sort of glad some of these exist.
- Is talk of Middle-earth theme parks to be believed?
- First clips from the animated version of The Dark Knight Returns Part 2.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby thinks that unicorn is more machine now than horse. Twisted and…sparkly…