Actually titled “I Find Your Lack of Jiggawatts Disturbing,” this piece of art comes from Anton Marrast and it’s available for purchase in a variety of formats (tote bags too!) on Society 6. In the meantime, how shockingly easy is it to imagine Marty hoverboarding all over the Death Star? (Or the Sarlacc Pit for that matter?)
You might not be ready for your offsite links yet, but your kids are gonna love them. Highlights include:
- Rumors books, stories and more for Doctor Who’s 50th.
- Did your favorite book get a Hottie?
- The music of the The Hobbit: METAL EDITION
- Things Istanbul has in common with Deep Space Nine.
- Table of contents for new Rich Horton anthology: Superheroes.
- Metal version of The Hobbit score.
- Check out the selections for this hear’s Hotties! (The awards from Pat’s Fantasy Hot List!)
- Jennifer Lawrence will get you with her bow and arrow if you break into her house.
- The 100th episode of The Clone Wars is coming.
- If you watch fireworks in reverse it’s like an alternate dimension.
- Shatner to produce a documentary on TNG.
- All about the smug, running robot. (From The Onion)
- A series of short stories featuring each Doctor will countdown the 50th Anniversary.
- All about the new Doctor Who Character Encyclopedia.
- Is Rose Tyler not coming back for the Doctor Who 50th?
- Mr. Bean chills with a young Batman (Rowan Atkinson and Christian Bale)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby may or may not have a few short circuits in its bionic implants. But Stubby is no bojo. Knows hover boards don’t work on water. (Unless you got power. Ha.)