If you’re in the U.K., all of these time traveling blokes will assist you in getting your postal exchanges to the correct destinations! Which of the Doctors will you choose for your most important letters and packages? (Click here for full gallery.)
Highlights of your other daily offsite links include:
- The truth about M-class planets.
- Not your daddy’s Oz.
- As it turns out, we all might not be living in a yellow submarine.
- A self-published memoir with “Star Wars” in the title runs into distribution problems.
- Remember all those Earth-like planets we’re supposedly discovering all the time? WRONG.
- Lev Grossman has set up a pintrest board for The Magicians.
- Geek’s Guide to the Galaxy interviews Tad Williams.
- Will Star Wars comics go back to Marvel?
- No, Robert Zemeckis will not remake Yellow Submarine.
- Lindelof compares the destruction of Vulcan to 9/11. Whoa.
- John Joseph Adams launches his latest anthology: Oz Reimagined.
- This is the lowest grossing film of 2012.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby would deliver your mail, but Stubby is busy being a super-down rocket.