What’s a matter girl, you smell something? We haven’t actually adapted our blog to the cold yet, so the Christmas Tauntaun is the best we’ve got. All our friends are out in this thing called the Holidays, so we’ll see you in hell! (We saw this cute thing over on Laughing Squid. The art is by PJ McQuade.)
Highlights of your daily offsite links include:
- Wolverine needs a sword for some reason?
- Why John Harrison IS TOTALLY KHAAAAN!!!
- The latest Troopers is maybe the funniest yet.
- New poster for Wolverine shows Wolverine’s sword. Why does he need a sword?
- Latest Steven Moffat interview on the forthcoming season of Doctor Who makes it sound amazing.
- Chris Pine reveals very little about Alice Eve’s Carol Marcus.
- William Shatner wished Christopher Plummer happy birthday on Twitter yesterday. Our revels now are ended, Kirk?
- The Mary Sue takes a look at which geek-related things received Golden Globe nominations.
- In case you missed it, the infamous “Mr. Plinkett” reviewed Titanic over on Red Letter Media.
- Really detailed article on why “John Harrison” could still be Khan.
- Galactus, if he were drawn by Goya.
- Gillian Anderson is totally a part of that Silence of the Lambs TV show. She’s going to be Hannibal’s shrink.
- Indiana Jones sent The University of Chicago a package!
- “Holopad, is the latest in the excellent and hilarious Troopers from College Humor. (NSFW)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby doesn’t have a hologram thing, but wants one for Christmas.