The Borg have selected a new person to speak to the creatures of Earth, and it’s Hello Kitty! And also a cookie! We probably wouldn’t want to eat this cookie if only because we’re afraid we’d be assimilated by too much cutesy-ness.
Your daily offsite links are rolling up on Earth and assimilating it in the past. Highlights include.
- Why did these poor ladies get cut from Return of the Jedi?
- An unlikely Doctor Who hopeful guest star.
- Endless riddles from Star Trek writers about “John Harrison.”
- Cate Blanchett was actually totally shocked she was asked to be in The Hobbit.
- These female fighter pilots got forced out of Return of the Jedi.
- No one has called Alan Cumming to come back as Nightcrawler for X-Men: Days of Future Past.
- New G.I. Joe Retaliation trailer, now with more Bruce Willis and Magic Mike.
- Choreographer Bruno Tonioli really wants to be on Doctor Who.
- Lightspeed spotlights artist Luis Lasahido.
- Check out all your holiday geek music here, for free!
- Does water on Mercury mean it could sustain…an intergalactic space jail?
- Danger zone! Top Gun to be released in 3-D.
STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS
- Somebody is complaining about the Enterprise being underwater. Really?
- Orci and Kurtzman continue to deliver nothing but riddles in relation to the Cumberbatch “John Harrison” reveal.
- Cumberbatch has even more riddles and empty phrases about “John Harrison.”
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is just like Borg Hello Kitty. Cute and really dangerous.