Because he was framed…Snowlock was forced to jump! What will happen when he hits the pavement? I guess we’re going to have to wait until he finishes messing with
Chris Pine Jack Frost to find out. (Snowlock via Red Scharlach Points at Interesting Things.)
Your daily offsite links are getting into the holiday spirit, but are not without actually information you need. Highlights include:
- The first video game to be nominated for a Grammy.
- Blood & Chrome has ended. What was Blood & Chrome?
- Watch as the two most important Neils chill out.
- Journey the video game has been nominated for a Grammy and you can listen to it here.
- It’s the end of BSG: Blood & Chrome and it might shock you. (And probably not in a good way.)
- Wait? The Rancor lived through its ordeal with Luke?
- Why aren’t these Ender’s Game children younger? Director Gavin Hood explains.
- The various instruments responsible for the Inception “braaaaaaam” are interviewed.
- Neil Gaiman and Neil deGrasse Tyson bro down.
- Some of the best tweets about Star Trek Into Darkness.
- Smaug places a personal ad in the style of Cumberbatch’s Sherlock.
- There’s a little, tiny bit more of Pepper Potts in the Japanese Iron Man 3 trailer.
- New photo of Henry Cavill as Superman.
- First Oblivion poster is here.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby can’t figure out who the winter version of Moriarty would be.