Can’t you just hear the the Pac Man sound effect in concert with the pop-hiss of the proton streams? And what about the sound of Ecto-1’s siren? And the roar that Godzilla makes. And. And. And.
Sorry about that, we just had a “calm-down-get-ahold-of-yourself” Airplane-style moment. Stubby’s back now. The rest of your daily offsite links have the tools and the talent.
- Highlander director quits over disagreement of what Highlander is.
Will the villain of the Justice League movie be
- The gorgeous Hubble Space Telescope Advent Calendar
- NPR talks about Neil deGrasse Tyson’s recent appearance in DC comics.
- Apparently ninjas are an endangered species.
- More trouble for Highlander reboot. The director has called it quits!
- A complete and comprehensive set of original Star Trek soundtracks has been released.
- BBC will adapt J.K. Rowling’s The Casual Vacancy, casually.
- Will Darkseid mess with The Justice League in the Justice League’s movie?
- New Game of Thrones season 3 production video.
- The Sarcastic Mars Rover weighs in on the royal pregnancy.
- Would a Rise of the Guardians sequel include Santa?
- Neat YouTube video shows the whole history of Nintendo.
- Rick McCallum will not be involved at all with new Star Wars movies.
- New issue of Clarkesworld is out.
- Doctor Who has won TV Guide’s popular cover poll!
- So pretty: the Hubble Space Telescope Advent Calendar.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby doesn’t even want to know what the Pac Man ghosts would do with the twinkie.