Sometimes the Awesome Club reveals photos of its super-private and awesome meetings. Here’s the latest: Brent Spiner, Levar Burton, and Neil deGrasse Tyson had a sunglass summit to determine how long they could stay badass on the surface of Mercury. The jury is still out on who won.
Highlights of your daily offsite links include more cool dudes, cool gals, and stuff from space.
- Mustaches. Beards. Riker.
- Ian McKellan being adorable again.
- Where my REAL LIFE unicorns at?
- Ian McKellen was surprised about being asked to come back for X-Men: Days of Future Past. Thinks Fassbender is a better Magneto.
- Ewan McGregor talks about straddling a fake animal for Star Wars.
- North Korea has discovered real unicorn cave. They’re not joking.
- Roger Rabbit sequel?
- Asimov’s and Analog have raised their payment rates.
- Whoa. It was Roddenberry’s idea for Riker to grow the beard.
- First photos of Rebecca Hall as Dr. Maya Hansen in Iron Man 3.
- The MoMA has just acquired a ton of different arcade games for installation in 2013
- Lightspeed’s December table of contents revealed.
- Mustaches on superheroes!
- Snap! First review of The Hobbit mentions that Radagast the Brown might be like Jar-Jar Binks of the movie. BUT, now, the original article excludes that sentence.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby’s future is so bright that Stubby just robbed a Sunglass Hut.