The power is his…again. And it looks like Don Cheadle’s Captain Planet videos on Funny or Die have become a series. We’re not sure what to make of this one. The first installment was a hysterical piece of Internet awesomeness. But this one, this one is like that experimental album Captain Planet did just for the hardcore fans. Does that make sense? The rest of your morning roundup links do.
- Don’t listen to the Mayans. Neil deGrasse Tyson will tell you what’s up with 2012.
- This croc has long legs. Will get you.
- Who is the Newman of Game of Thrones?
- Behind-the-scenes featurette for The Dark Knight Rises DVD with Anne Hathaway.
- The new installment of Don Cheadle’s Captain Planet video series is even stranger than the first.
- Maybe Bigfoot is real?
- Which Bond supervillain scheme would have worked? Vulture responds.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson sets everyone straight on the end of the world. Will let us know when it really goes down.
- Check out these awesome prehistoric creatures who have contemporary descendants. (Walking croc!)
- Sherlock series 3 has been pushed back. NOOOOOO!!!
- Apparently Russell Crowe was someone Singer wanted for Wolverine.
- Zach Snyder says a bunch of things about Superman.
- William Shatner says something kind of predictable (and sorta true) about the 2009 Star Trek.
Game of Thrones
- What’s the deal with the Game of Thrones/ Seinfeld mash-up? I mean, have you seen this?
- These characters on Game of Thrones aren’t going to be on the throne anytime soon.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby likes woodpeckers, actually.