We saw our friends over at Crushable report on this one: supposedly Emma Watson told a trick-or-treater dressed as Harry Potter that she was indeed and in fact Hermione Granger. Even if it’s not true, the picture is totally adorable.
Your other daily offsite links are capable of magical, heart-warming feats.
- Did you think you’d get through a day without more Star Wars news? WRONG!
- Wonder Woman’s invisible mech is here.
- Oz’s new flying monkeys attack!
- Another Twilight fan fic gets a book deal.
- Ken Liu’s short story “Paper Menagerie” available on io9 for a limited time.
- Sam Mendes reveals why he didn’t want to do The Avengers.
- New OZ poster has a new flying monkey.
- Are we headed back to the moon? NASA might be ready to unveil some new plans!
- New images from Star Trek: TNG’s 2nd season Blu-Ray.
- Here’s the title of Neil Gaiman’s next Doctor Who script.
- Here’s Wonder Woman in an invisible Mecha-Suit of LEGO.
- Some people thought Iron Man 3 was getting a rewrite, but apparently that’s not true.
- Kevin Smith thinks the next Star Wars movies should be about WHAT?
- This dog is dressed up as a Bantha with a little sand-person sitting on top.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.