Over on the blog of artist Emma Price, there are a slew of great Doctor Who throwdowns between various characters who may or may not have met each other confronting one another. It’s hard to pick a favorite pairing, but Captain Jack Harkness riding one of the Reapers from “Father’s Day” is fairly great. (Check out Emma Price’s website here.)
Highlights of your other daily offsite links include:
- Which British drummer will cameo in Game of Thrones?
- Dinosaurs roamed Middle-earth. (Kind of.)
- All that Harrison Ford rumor action.
- New info on characters from Beware the Batman cartoon.
- New Hobbit TV spot.
- Some men from the X-Men as women.
- There’s a new Lord of the Rings-inspired dinosaur.
- 9 original poems featured in video games!
- A real life electricity battle!
- Godzilla will rock you like a hurricane.
- The drummer from Coldplay will cameo in Game of Thrones season 3.
- A review of Red Country by Joe Abercrombie over on SF Signal.
- Tickets for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey go on sale tomorrow.
- David Tennant guest-starring on The Clone Wars cartoon?
- Okay, it’s just a rumor (of course!) but Matthew Vaughn is being talked about for directing Star Wars.
- Harrison Ford is supposedly “open” to coming back as Han Solo in a Star Wars, assuming Han dies.
- Story over on Lightspeed called “Searching for Slave Leia.”
- The Disney princesses welcome Princess Leia.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby rocks you like Godzilla.