From the people who brought you Sharktopus comes Sharknado! The great thing about Sharknado is that even if you wanted to come up with this premise, you probably couldn’t. On some level Sharktopus was predictable. But really, if you think you could have predicted Sharknado, you’re lying to yourself.
Highlights of your offsite links include all sorts of other things you may or may not have been able to predict.
- Is Jamie Foxx in Spider-Man or not?
- Seriously, why do we like zombies so much?
- Matt Smith says something about Neil Gaiman.
- Marc Webb confirms: Jamie Foxx will probably be in The Amazing Spider-Man 2!
- Here’s what Huntress looks like on Arrow.
- Matt Smith sort of kind of talks about the Neil Gaiman episode in 2013.
- The asteroid belt in our solar system is apparently very unique, which may have something to do with life existing in our solar system.
- TrekMovie wonders how Star Wars news will impact the marketing of Star Trek Into Darkness. Will it at all?
- A bunch of new character posters for The Hobbit.
- Interesting article on SF Signal about zombies.
- 10 reasons Star Wars movies are already like Disney movies.
- Crazy theatre charity project involving Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellan, and Benedict Cumberbatch.
- The top 10 episodes of DS9 according to Den of Geek!
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is really glad there’s no such thing as a Sharkiccane.