So, we’re not sure when this was, but apparently Sigourney Weaver once went as a wizard for Halloween. Or, perhaps, Sigourney Weaver recently came out as a wizard. It makes sense—how else could she have done that no-look basketball swish in Alien:Resurrection? (We saw this image on Blastr with other fun costumes.)
Highlights of your offsite links include:
- What Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher already knew….
- Next Spider-Man baddie revealed!
- A guy who went as all your favorite things for Halloween at the same time.
- Who’s gonna buy the haunted apartment building from Ghostbusters? Let me guess…Gozer worshippers.
- The November issue of Clarkesworld Magazine is out!
- Director for next two Hunger Games films announced.
- Terminator 5 is in the works. The future is not what it seems….
- io9’s guide to science fiction in November.
- Remeber Electro? He’s your favorite Spider-Man bad guy and he’s going to be in the next Amazing Spider-Man movie.
- The second season of Star Trek: TNG on Blu-Ray will arrive in December!
- Mark Hamill totally knew about this Star Wars thing a year ago. Carrie Fisher, too.
- The man who went as everything for Halloween.
- Oh and maybe George Lucas invented The Hunger Games? (image via Den of Geek!)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby sleeps four feet above the covers.