In addition to Hurricane Sandy, we can’t believe the crazy times we’re living in. Penguin/Random House are one?! Disney is buying George Lucas?! What is this wacky world we just woke up to? Luckily, Carl Sagan in a time machine (well, the time machine) is keeping us calm.
Highlights of your offsite links include:
- Bond fights himself.
- Doctor Who/Doc Brown rap-battle
- Play TETRIS on a pumpkin.
- Matt Smith wants a Sherlock/Doctor Who crossover; Steven Moffat be damned!
- Community gets 2013 air date.
- Remember the dinosauroids? The idea of a human-like dinosaur thing? Well, here’s more of what they might have really looked like.
- Check out the Tetris pumpkin. (You can really play it.)
- Charlie Jane of i09 responds to latest article in NYT about genre versus literary fiction.
- Bond vs. Bond vs. Bond vs. Bond vs. Bond vs. Bond
- First poster for The Wolverine is arty, awesome.
- Leaked Man of Steel footage might be opening sequence.
- The Doctor versus Doc Brown in Epic Rap Battles in History!
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is a time machine also. Oh, didn’t you know that?