Marty McFly’s time traveling has really gotten him into trouble this time. He’s a baby now! This is heavy, Doc.
Your other offsite links are doing a great job, Scott.
- Does Bond deserve an Oscar?
- Possible X-Men director switch-a-roo.
- Dinosaur feathers were sort of hot.
- Will Bryan Singer replace Matthew Vaughn as the director for X-Men Days of Future Past?
- The Mary Sue interviewed Bryan Cogman of Game of Thrones.
- Shake that (dinosaur) tail feather, baby. Dinosaur feathers all about sexy times.
- Most detailed photographs yet of Robocop from Robocop robo-reboot.
- Daily Mail is saying Bond deserves an Oscar! Crazy?
- Wait, will the next Bond come out in 2014? That fast?
- 55 (count em’) of the scariest science fiction and fantasy moments.
- Here’s a review of Red Dwarf X.
- G4 is canceling Attack of the Show.
- SF Signal reviews Cloud Atlas.
- Magneto and Charles deny their true feelings:
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby was talking about shoes. What?