Mitt Romney’s “binders full of women” soundbite from the latest presidential debate has generated a lot of images online, and like a game of telephone, it has resulted in the Nicki Minaj Magic: The Gathering card you see here [via Geekosystem], which we adore.
Highlights of your offsite links include:
- Pokemons are gonna catch us all!
- A young Bradbury chilling with Groucho Marx.
- Just how crazy will X-Men:Days of Future Past be? Crazy awesome.
- The maddest mad doctors of them all!
- Robocop’s got a cycle.
- “Realistic” Pokemons are gonna catch us all.
- They said these books were UN-FILMABLE! But then they got filmed.
- Ray Bradbury matches wits with Groucho Marx on a 1955 episodes of You Bet Your Life.
- Mark Millar talks a little bit about X-Men:Day of Future Past. It sounds awesome.
- When Conan Doyle went on a whale-watching Arctic adventure.
- A bunch of Star Wars scarecrows. Wow.
- Chase Masterson talks about doing Doctor Who audio plays on Star Trek.com.
- Kids from Halloween movies as grown-ups now!
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com and is totally ready to hang out with the starships Nicki is always talking about.