Do we need both Spock and Bruce Wayne playing the drums on this song? Actually, that’s ALL we need for this song. We’ve trying to imagine it all day and we really just can’t.
Your offsite links are a famous jam session waiting to happen.
- A bunch of familiar names writing scripts for next segment of Doctor Who.
- Tolkien got sad about poor Hobbit sales at first.
- Whoa, Alpha Centauri is crowded!
- Wally Pfister, the cinematographer for Chistopher Nolan found The Avengers to be “appalling.”
- Kick-Ass 2 plot blurb. Will it be faithful? Do we want it to be?
- Retro Star Wars costumes are so heartwarming!
- More Star Wars costumes: this one a contemporary totally homemade tiny Tusken Raider!
- Tolkien wasn’t crazy about the initial poor sales of The Hobbit. Was okay with changing parts.
- Complete list of EVERYONE who is writing a Doctor Who episode next year, including Neil Gaiman!
- First look at the Firefly reunion special.
- Stargate wedding band!
- Matt Smith to attend London Comic Con.
- Could there be a Roger Rabbit sequel? Zemeckis says yes.
- Nana Visitor talks candidly about some of DS9’s troubles.
- Timothy Zahn talks about his early science fiction books on SF Signal.
- All the planets that supposedly exist in the Alpha Centauri system, according to science fiction.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com and has never been to Alpha Centauri. I mean what’s the big deal?