From the incomparable Amy Mebberson (she gave us Muppet Sherlock Holmes, among other gems) comes this great piece featuring several Disney Princesses dressed up as a different incarnation of the Doctor from Doctor Who. Which one is your favorite? Stubby can’t choose.
The rest of your offsite links aren’t all as cute as this, but they try. Highlights include:
- Wait, was Arrow actually okay?
- Famous sci-fi hoaxes.
- What Game of Thrones could stand to leave out.
- Apparently the shawarma scene from The Avengers has its origins back in Whedon’s Buffy days, from an interesting source….
- Den of Geek’s breakdown of the Prometheus Blu-ray.
- SF Signal’s podcast talks with John Klima.
- Wait. So did Ridley Scott just say Deckard is a replicant? Oh, Uncle Ridley, you are so zany.
- Rumblings about Amazing Spider-Man sequel baddie and Mary Jane casting.
- It may be a bit old, but has everyone had a chance to read the blog of Molly Hooper, fictional character from Sherlock?
- The first person to receive a doctorate in comic books will be Michael Uslan.
- Ahead of the release of Argo, here are other historic science fiction movie hoaxes.
- All about The Munsters reboot special that will air this Halloween.
- Jeez, is Superman making out with everyone now?
- io9‘s list of 12 subplots Game of Thrones season 3 could leave out.
- Topless Robot likes the premier of Arrow.
- Another lukewarm “it’s not terrible” Arrow review, this one from io9!
- An epic beard list on Buzzfeed. (What? No Riker?)
- Just one of many awesome behind-the-scenes pictures from Planet of the Apes over on Blastr.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby looks at stuff. Thinks things are neat.