What is going on here!? R2-D2 as a shoulder pad? Is that a balcony on Vader’s face? Is that green creature supposed to be Greedo? Check out his knife! (We saw this Hungarian Star Wars poster over on Twitpic from Last Exit to Nowhere.)
Your offsite links are lucky they found you first… Highlights include:
- The Sagan/Star Trek connections.
- When different actors play the same character in one film.
- Thor/Captain America crossover rumors.
- The Sagan family’s connections with Star Trek.
- Great list post from Geek Tyrant featuring different actors sharing the same role in film.
- SF Signal wonders where urban fantasy is headed.
- Isn’t it great when your ninth date is BATMAN?
- Patrick Stewart nods at the idea of being in X-Men again.
- Tahmoh Penikett of BSG will pop up on Arrow.
- Los Angeles intersection renamed after Ray Bradbury.
- Could Captain America pop up in Thor: The Dark World?
- Do we need or want a Gremlins 3?
- This guy put on 13 Star Wars costumes in 4 minutes.
- All of Chewie’s lines from Star Wars in comic-strip form.
- Matt Smith wants Peter Jackson to direct Doctor Who. P.J. is like “sure.”
- Episode two of Inspector Spacetime is here. (We’re not even bothering to call it by it’s pretend name anymore.)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wonders what Han Solo looks like in this version of Star Wars. (Is he Tom Selleck?)