Caption this picture of Mark Hamill pointing at you, only you. Here, we’ll start.
Only you can prevent random fires in the Lars Homestead! Or, Tusken Raiders don’t kill people, my dad does! Or, your friend is quite a mercenary, but I care! Now add your own caption. [Mark Hamill picture via Retro Star Wars on Facebook]
Highlights of your morning roundup links include:
- Latest from the set of Thor: The Dark World.
- How Jupiter saved us all
- “Spock’s Brain” in 4 minutes.
- 5 things cut from movies and TV for being TOO realistic.
- Set photos from Thor: The Dark World. Evil elves!
- New trailer for Arrow. (Or as we like to call it, Arrow?)
- Apparently Star Trek Into Darkness really is the title of the Star Trek sequel. A crack team of fifth graders has been dispatched to think of a better title.
- A featurette about the making of Skyfall’s opening sequence.
- Great vintage video of David Pringle & Harry Harrison talking about science fiction.
- Stan Lee cussing up a storm.
- Jupiter saved our butts!
- Robotic big dogs in real life!
- Joss Whedon on “twisting the knife” in Avengers 2.
- The latest in the Predator franchise.
- R2-D2 Kegerator.
- Do you know where Tuvok has been? EVERYWHERE.
- Never seen “Spock’s Brain?” Here it is in 4:00 minutes. (Very accurate)
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby the Rocket still has Spock’s brain in a jar.