Star Wars Celebration VI is underway, and we spotted this great Futurama/Star Wars cosplay on Instagram. Now we hope to see that Captain Janeway/Grand Moff Tarkin cosplay we’ve been dreaming about.
Your offsite links are up for sale if you want them.
- How The Dark Knight Rises really did compared to Burton’s Batman.
- What it’s like to live on Mars time.
- Who Matt Smith likes the most of all the old Doctor Who companions!
- Ton of new pictures from Revolution.
- Really cool “As You Wish” helmet project for Make-A-Wish. Boba Fett helmet mash-ups. (Cylon one here!)
- Kat Dennings will be back in Thor 2.
- What’s the best ending in a SFF book series? SF Signal discusses.
- An online annotation of DC’s Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- We forgot about Sky Commanders! Great list of 9 bizarre 1980’s toy lines.
- Triceratops tractor.
- Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do when the Skyrim COPS come for you?
- There’s a fanfic novel of 50 Shades of Grey, which is probably turning into a real novel…
- Hobbit slippers.
- Yesterday, the Curiosity Rover tweeted about Ray Bradbury, named a landing spot after him.
- Adorable story about a family living on “Mars time.”
- Of all the guest stars on Doctor Who, Matt Smith wants Billie Piper to return the most.
- Cute IDW cover variant of the Eleventh Doctor dressed up in all the Doctor Who costumes at once.
- Batman as the Cookie Monster.
- Batmobile limo.
- Historically, The Dark Knight Rises actually is losing to Tim Burton’s Batman in terms of box office.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby thinks it’s cool to live on Mars time, or Venus time or whatever. But Stubby is easily the illest. What.