Admit it. You’re wondering what Benedict Cumberbatch would look like in the Batman mask. Sadly this wonderful fan art from sandsapphires6 doesn’t show us that, but it does give us everything else we wanted this morning. Now: to the roundup mobile!
Highlights of your daily offsite links include:
- A Lucasfilm/Pixar switch-a-roo.
- Bane 7 years later.
- The best Curiosity pictures you’ve seen.
- Do you want to see pictures from the new Beauty and the Beast TV show? Well, all right. Here you go.
- Star Wars samurai.
- Shocking no one, David Tennant still has his Doctor Who costumes, will probably be in 50th anniversary episode.
- CEO of SpaceX Elon Musk wants us to go to Mars!
- IDW Star Trek comic writer talks Mike Johnson about timeline divergences in relation to the new Trek universe.
- Massive Curiosity landing photos via The Atlantic.
- Is this the Doctor Who Monopoly set we’ve been waiting for?
- A Pixar person defects to Lucasfilm. But why?
- So apparently The Dark Knight Rises originally did contain more scenes depicting Bane’s origin.
- Bane (Chris Kattan), 7 years later.
- Which part of The Dark Knight Rises did Obama like the best?
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby can’t get over Cumber-Batman’s boots.