Even if Roger Moore isn’t your favorite James Bond, he clearly looks the best with a lightsaber. Sure, we don’t actually know what Daniel Craig looks like with a lightsaber, but Moore has more awesome pants than Craig.
(We saw this over on io9 inside of their spy article)
Highlights of your daily offsite links include:
- The best spy flicks ever.
- A new comedy coming from Michael Dorn.
- Nancy Drew’s next messages.
- Even more Roswell talk. There were two saucers!
- Should Luke have actually died in that Tauntaun belly?
- Do you want to see Michael Dorn in a rom-com?
- Batgirl versus Bat Woman in new DC comics covers.
- Is Galactus a free agent now? Who will get him and in which Marvel movie?
- Hot Wheels just released a Curiosity toy.
- Text messages from Nancy Drew
- io9‘s best spy movies of all time.
- Plinkett turns to the dark side- goes after Star Wars: Episode IV.
- Famous writers write some lines of code!
- Full new preview of TV show Revolution.
- Look ath the glory of this inflatable unicorn.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby once judged an eyebrow-raising-contest between Roger Moore and Leonard Nimoy.