Game over man? Did the xenomorphs just show up on Mars? So that’s where they’ve been hiding. Somebody call Sigourney Weaver and Noomi Rapace right now.
(We saw this image over on Blastr)
You daily offsite links await and highlights include:
- Good news for Doctor Who fans.
- Watch a movie in the Bat Cave.
- The latest on how Thor 2 is going to blow our minds.
- Highlander is full of bathos! Literary devices in science fiction.
- Check out these retro Star Trek posters CBS is giving away.
- The latest on the Thor 2 script from Tom Hiddleston.
- Minor changes in new Hobbit trailer.
- Big SF Signal Podcast is all about Steampunk.
- This month’s line-up on Lightspeed Magazine has some impressive names: Charlie Jane Anders, Ken Liu, Delia Sherman, and more!
- Neil Clarke of Clarkesworld Magazine has an inspirational essay over here.
- Do you want to watch your movies in the Bat Cave?
- No!!! The Great Gatsby movie is being pushed to next summer!
- Bryan Singer saying strange things again about that other Battlestar Galactica movie.
- And just like that, there is hope: Matt Smith really wants Christopher Eccelston to come back as the Doctor and Eccleston is speaking “warmly” of the character.
- Here is the baddie for the 2012 Doctor Who X-mas Special.
- In honor of Curiosity landing, all the instances of Mars on Doctor Who throughout the years.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby knows Curiosity is totally packing some flamethrowers, just in case.