We know some dinosaurs were feathered, but it’s still hard to wrap our heads around just what that looked like. Luckily artist Emily Willoughby makes beautiful art depicting the feathered versions of our prehistoric friends. We saw one of these over on io9 and love them all. See more on her website here.
The rest of your offsite links are not as feathered, but just as important. Highlights include:
- The details on the Peter Mayhew biopic. (Yes, really.)
- The torture of Ghostbusters 3 news continues
- Colbert gets us jazzed for the Mars Rover landing.
- Peter Mayhew biopic is coming.
- Dan Aykroyd is AGAIN saying Ghostbusters 3 will happen without Bill Murray. Really?
- Prometheus 2 talk is starting to happen.
- What’s under Bane’s mask? Could it be one of these funny faces?
- Buzzfeed’s Doctor Who GIFs already making us even more excited for the new season.
- Stephen Colbert is excited about the new Mars Rover landing.
- An interview with Garth Nix over on Geek’s Guide to the Galaxy.
- New China Mieville interview over on Clarkesworld.
- Bryan Singer confirms X-Men: First Class 2 will be called “Days of Future Past.”
- Cry for the force fields. 10 futuristic technologies that (depressingly) will probably never exist!
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby leaves the feathers to the dinosaurs and the boosters to the rockets.