In order to be more kid-friendly, the Ghostbusters had these crazy colored costumes in the cartoon instead of their regular beige outfits from the movies. But what if the two blended? There are some awesome photoshops out there that show off just that. (Via Ghostbusters fans on Facebook and Gbfans.com)
Highlights of your daily offsite links include:
- Obi-Wan tells Anakin how it is.
- The Muppets to actually hit Broadway?
- The landslides on Saturn’s Moon.
- New George R.R. Martin interview talks about the specific idea he had that launched Game of Thrones.
- A bunch of sci-fi dirt from Claudia Christian’s Babylon 5 tell-all memoir.
- Marina Sirtis doesn’t understand the new Star Trek movie.
- Do these domain name registrations indicate an actual Muppet musical coming to Broadway?
- Which sci-fi shows had the best endings?
- There’s some serious landslides on Saturn’s moon Iapetus.
- Matt Damon vs. Jeremy Renner
- Saving Mr. Banksthe movie of the story behind Mary Poppinscast starts to form.
- A TV show related to The Avengers may be coming to ABC.
- Heresssss Where Johnny Will Eventually Be! (Shining Prequel news)
- What Obi-Wan thinks of Anakin. Really. (NSFW)
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby can do its hair like Egon from the cartoon but not like Egon from the movies.