Oddly, most people don’t know that The Neverending Story is actually a mid-quel to The Empire Strikes Back. It’s just happening at a different time and a different place, but other than that, it’s totally connected.
(Image via Delightfully Geek on Pintrest.)
Your other offisite links make a little more sense. Highlights include:
- Who might be bothering Thor in Thor 2.
- The giant hole in Mars and what might be inside of it.
- Lots of people saying “I am Batman.”
- Linda Hamilton returns to sci-fi, err…SyFy.
- New photography show depicts comic book creators in their youth plus other behind-the-scenes shots.
- All about the galaxy that shouldn’t exist but does.
- Are these the Thor 2 baddies? (Have you even heard of them?)
- Great sneak-peek into the opening of the new Enterprise museum on the Intrepid in NYC.
- Mark Webb might not direct Amazing Spider-Man sequel.
- New images from Skyfall show Bond in action and Bardem on a bike.
- I know what you’re thinking: why hasn’t Jumanji ALREADY been rebooted? Well, don’t worry. It will happen.
- There is a hole in Mars. It leads somewhere.
- A bunch of people on wires in new Iron Man 3 set pictures.
- The “I am Batman” supercut!
- Other things that are bigger on the inside.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby can outrun both of those guys.