Why is Vin Diesel a centaur now? Because Vin Diesel says. (Or, more accurately, because he posted the above art of him as a centaur on his Facebook page.) We shall sleep easily tonight as Vin Diesel gallops through our dreams.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. If you keep reading, we shall also tell you about the following things:
- How achingly long The Dark Knight Rises will be.
- The future of ensuing Spider-Man movies.
- How not to answer a math problem, Alex.
- The Dark Knight Rises will be almost three hours long. And Gandalf isn’t even in this one!
- It will be an Amazing Spider-trilogy, but if you’ve seen Amazing Spider-Man you kind of already figured that.
Jena Malone will be Johanna Mason in
Sucker Punch 3Catching Fire.
- io9 put together a list of 10 sci-fi books that don’t end well. Spoilers, naturally. Also despair. Endless despair.
- Dear Williamsburg hipsters, do you know what the Higgs Boson is? It’s not a new bar by McCarren Park.
- Benedict Cumberbatch will be on The Simpsons? Man, our obsessions really need to stop appearing on that show.
- ALEX. NO.
- The guy at the end of The Amazing Spider-Man? Rhys Ifans says it might not be who you think it is. (So… not Thanos.)
- Crushable put together the most hilarious Spider-Man memes online. Yes, we agree.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com and kind of loves the out of control vehemence Alex’s teacher has for him.