We saw this news over on Facebook on the regularly amusing I F**king Love Science, and we had to share it with you. A little shocking, we know, but desire has no physical or quantum limits. Also, we’ve seen the Forbidden Planet pictures and they are HOT.
Your offsite links contain minor scandals.
Today’s highlights include:
- Ant-Man is coming?
- Tyler Perry is headed for space.
- A supposed, less-violent Starship Troopers.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- The rarest movie posters ever. Very cool images!
- Apparently, robots are better at Rock, Paper, Scissors than us Humans.
- Lev Grossman writes about his favorite rare books for Time.
- Novelists who REALLY disliked the movie versions of their books. (The Shining, Mary Poppins and more!)
- Locus online’s roundtable on geek culture.
- Will Ant-Man really feature in Iron Man 3? Really?
- Why would a Starship Troopers reboot be less violent?
- Tyler Perry is making his own sci-fi movie. Unclear if it will also be part of the Madea series.
- The history of Catwoman.
- Doctor Who series 7 casting news.
- Great list of forthcoming sci-fi/fantasy movies that are NOT sequels, prequels or remakes
- All about the Firefly reunion at Comic-Con.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby has all the scandals in a little tiny camera phone, just like Irene Adler.