The great thing about the Internet is how it almost feels faster-than-light. Prometheus has only been out for a few weeks and already there is this totally convincing spoof-video about the “science” training the crew of the ship must have received. (We spotted this over the weekend on Blastr)
You should touch your other offsite links without gloves. They’re safe!
Today’s highlights include:
- Neil Gaiman and more top the list of people reading in the Hitchhiker’s Live! Radio Tour
- Fictional Sci-Fi author action.
- More Alan Turing love
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- New trailer for TMNT animated show.
- Nimoy chats about The Wrath of Khan last-minute changes.
- Alan Moore is making his own indie short movies.
- The 5 Best/5 Worst FICTIONAL science fiction authors according to Topless Robot.
- Michael Bay wants to go to Cybertron.
- Geek’s Guide to the Galaxy interviews Morgan Spurlock.
- The io9 show asks Daniel H. Wilson which will happen first: robot uprising or human cyborgs?
- Awesome Hitchhiker’s Guide Live! Radio Show announces tour dates
- Alan Turing statue decorated for pride month.
- Another movie release delayed! The Bourne Legacy. Is it the fault of the Avengers?
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby doesn’t need science training. Stubby is science.